Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mission Statement

I have a lot going on in my head right now, a lot of good ideas. In the next year, I want to write a TV pilot (already have it outlined), a TV spec (no clue as of yet), a dramatic screenplay (premise is solid, details are fuzzy), finish a rom-com (13 pages in), and start my first novel (based on the dramatic screenplay). That's a lot of writing. But I'm going to do it. Yesterday I had a birthday, so now seems to be the jumping off point for the new year, instead of waiting until January. This blog will be a creative place I can procrastinate, because all writers know that procrastination is the drug of choice.

Also, I've had some great things happen in my life over the last two years that I want to document. I took an amazing trip to Italy, got proposed to, planned a wedding, got married, and honeymooned in Belize. These occurrences deserve to be written about.

No comments:

Post a Comment