Sunday, November 25, 2012

Harvest Moon

A new restaurant opened in North Hollywood, and I have to say, Harvest Moon is worth checking out. Good eggs, pancakes, and excellent hash browns and biscuits. The portions are priced right and the restaurant is bright and spacious.

the farm omelette

pancake flight

My only concern is that they have a breakfast menu that they serve on weekends until noon. Then the lunch menu picks up and lasts until close. There is no overlap = no brunch. WHAT?!? This poses a problem for me and Hubs, since Hubs loves his breakfast, and I'm more of a luncher. So brunch is perfect for us. Yesterday, I was in a rare breakfast mood, so we'll have to see how this plays out in the future. I'm thinking we go right before noon and I just wait a bit longer for my food. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment