Saturday, January 19, 2013

Best Dressed at the Golden Globes 2012

So many pretty dresses came out to the Golden Globes this year. I narrowed it down to my six favorite looks of the night, in no particular order.

1.) Julia Louis-Dreyfus


This is not a dress that I would normally gravitate towards, but she looked so comfortable in it. I'm surprised how much I liked the tulle over the lace. And her makeup was perfect.

2.) Jodie Foster


Has Jodie Foster aged in twenty years? She looks phenomenal. Should I get a bob (again)? I need to schedule a visit to her dermatologist, stat. I love how edgy this dress is, how she dressed for how old she feels, not defining herself as a number. Or by anything else, as she so eloquently clarified in her moving acceptance speech. Besides being best dressed, she easily won my award for best speech. Not gonna lie, I needed a Kleenex when it was over.

3.) Isla Fisher


Ginger power! She just looked so glamorous, yet young and fresh.

4.) Naomi Watts


I love the illusion of her lack of legs in this photo. It practically takes a magical body to pull this dress off, anyway. I mean, look at the back.


Holy moley. I'm normally not crazy about trains, but I love this one.

5.) Jennifer Westfeldt (and Jon Hamm, I suppose)


Love the color. I just love how unique this is, and how she isn't afraid to bring it even though she isn't nominated, and many probably look at her as arm candy. But she's gorgeous, talented, superbly-dressed arm candy.

6.) Jennifer Garner


I don't know if she's ever looked better! She and Ben are so cute, best looking couple of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment