Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friesians, Sort Of


I work on a studio lot, and the best part of my work week has been the beautiful Friesian horses that have been filming on the stage across from my office. At least, I thought they were Friesians. Looking at this photo, I'm not so sure. The horses on the lot are black and have thicker legs than your average thoroughbred or quarter horse, but I'm not sure they're as thick as a Friesian's. Anyway...

On Monday, only one horse was brought in, and he neighed or whinnied loudly at least every half hour when he wasn't filming and was tied to the horse trailer outside. Loud enough to clearly hear through all our closed windows, and echoing in my cave of an office. I'm sure he was very bored, as bored as I am on film sets. And he was probably confused, being that he was covered with the blue dots they use for motion tracking. Festive.

On the days since, there have been two horses, and much less neighing. They both get the lovely blue dots. Hopefully they'll make a good movie. If not, it's hard to blame the beautiful talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment