Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions


I love New Year's Resolutions.  It's a chance to put myself out there to the world to be held accountable.  And if I don't reach my goals...maybe next year, right?  I don't beat myself up too badly.  Plus, I'm a list maker, and this is THE ultimate list, no?

This is the list right now.  I'm sure it will continue to grow throughout the year.

Things To Accomplish in 2011 in No Particular Order:

* Run a 5K (hoping to knock this one out early in the year)
* Write a Comedy Spec for the Nickolodeon Fellowship
* Write another Comedy Spec in case I make the first cut of the Nickelodeon Fellowship
* Revise "Ten Seconds" and get it to its fighting weight
* Enter "Ten Seconds" in the Nicholl Fellowship and make quarter-finals :)
* Revise "The Right Reasons" and get it to its fighting weight
* Polish Pilot for Fox Developement Program - Arg, Fox is restructuring its Diversity department and isn't doing the Development Program this year
* Write a Drama Spec (maybe In Plain Sight?)
* Write another Drama Spec (no clue as of yet)
* Enter Warner Brothers Writer's Workshop
* Enter NBC Writers on the Verge
* Blog at least 3 times per week
* Write hard R action/thriller Screenplay
* Take a trip to somewhere far, far away with Hubs
* Get a Manager
* Quit biting my nails.  I've been a biter my whole life.  I can't seem to shake it.
* Read twelve books (at least)
* Eat at ten new acclaimed restaurants
* Write nun Screenplay
* Never put "Lose X amount of pounds" on a New Year's Resolution List ever again

Looking forward to another busy year.

No comments:

Post a Comment