Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm making my awesome Olive Pasta for Hubs (it's one of his favorites), but the meal is really all about dessert.

A Fudge Yummy (with heart) and the signature Yummy Cupcake

Mmmmmm. Cupcakes.

These cupcakes are from Yummy Cupcakes in Burbank. They're much better than the cupcakes at that other more famous (and expensive) shop in BH. I've been going to Yummy Cupcakes since they opened, and I love them so much we decided to have their cupcakes at our wedding.

Hubs went to great lengths making this cupcake stand. It turned out beautifully.

They made a little cake for us so we could have the cake cutting ceremony. I still remember Hubs and I eating the cake together after we got back from our honeymoon. So good, so...yummy :) The best part is that we can get cupcakes whenever we want and have a taste of our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment